Ingredients for Fried Lemon Herb Fish:
|4 fish fillets (such as salmon, trout, or snapper)
|3 tablespoons olive oil
|2 garlic cloves, minced
|1 teaspoon dried thyme
|1 teaspoon dried oregano
|Salt and black pepper, to taste
|Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Method for cooking Fried Lemon Herb Fish:
- Cut one lemon into thin slices and set them aside. Juice the second lemon and set aside the juice.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to create a marinade.
- Place the fish fillets in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the fish, making sure to coat each fillet evenly. Allow the fish to marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a Vardaan stainless steel pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Put the marinated fish fillets in itl, along with the lemon slices. Fry the fish for about 4-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the fillets, until they are cooked through and flake easily with a fork.n
- Remove the fish and lemon slices and squeeze the grilled lemon slices over the fish to release their juices. Drizzle the lemon juice from the second lemon over the fish as well.
- Serve the lemon herb fish hot, garnished with fresh parsley if desired. You can also squeeze additional fresh lemon juice over the fish for extra tanginess.